We are still building out a set of sample workshops, and developing an online hub for finding workshops (including third party workshops) which will work with eduk8s. Below are a selection of workshops you can try now.
- Kubernetes Fundamentals - An interactive workshop on Kubernetes fundamentals.
- Container Basics An interactive workshop on running applications in containers.
- Image Security An interactive workshop on constructing secure images.
- Python Containers An interactive workshop on building images for Python applications.
- Octant Testing - An introduction to Octant and play area for testing it.
Also keep an eye on the GitHub organisation:
for more workshops from the eduk8s project as they are made available.
For starter templates for creating your own workshops, see:
- Markdown Sample - Sample workshop content using Markdown formatting for pages.
- AsciiDoc Sample - Sample workshop content using AsciiDoc formatting for pages.
For examples of custom workshop base images that add language specific runtimes or application environments, see: